Monday, October 18, 2010

Thank you cards

I made up these thank you cards, I am really happy with how they turned out. I have done a layout with this paper, which I love, it is Melissa Francis paper, I like her paper but have not really used alot of that range as it is a bit more antique style and you have to have the right photos, but I am doing up an album for my son, Harrison, see his story from his blog. and I want a sort of style album, and saw this paper and it is exactly what I am after, so this paper is the left over from my double layout, which keep your eye out as I will put this layout up soon. I have made these cards for my midwife who looked after me while I was pregnant and the nurse that looked after Harrison. I am really happy how they have turned out. I think they are really pretty and simple. Gotta love those scraps


2 comments: