Friday, March 2, 2012

ScrapLounge March Layouts

This month for the month of March on the scraplounge we are doing a sketch, which is my layout below. The kit this month is provided by the wonderful Fancy that scrapbooking I received the Kaisercraft 'on the move' range. I really love Kaisercraft and all the embellishments that go with the range.

This is my technique layout, the technique for this month is stamping and printing. I decided to paint my background of my craft paper then stamp with the Kaisercraft bubble wrap stamp. I also read in the Scrapbooking Memories magazing how you can use masking tape to print on, so I decided to give it a go and print on the masking tape. It is really easy, the most difficult part is to make sure you don't have your edges of your masking tape where it prints on. All you have to do is type what you want, print it out on your printer, then put sticky tape (the large tape is the best) over the printing then stick the masking tape on top of the clear tape, this allows you to easily remove the masking tape from the paper. Then thread it back through the printer. Just make sure you know which side your paper faces to be printed on. I love it, just a bit of a different element on your page.

Well I am off this weekend to do some scrapping at my friends place, can't wait. We both won't have children just a nice little scrapbooking weekend, so I am hoping I will come home with lots of new layouts to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment