Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ohhh love this challenge......

Well I have had an awesome weekend, what have I been doing you ask?????? Well I have been SCRAPPIMG of course, with one of my best friends, Sam. Love scrapping with her, we have a girl weekend where we have no children and it is all about us eating lots of naughty stuff and scrapping away, and having loads of laughs. Just before I went Mad about Scrappin released there monthly challenge which was to use

  • Kraft paper
  • Raw chipboard
  • 2 x pattern papers
  • Book paper
I so loved this challenge, how different is that. So why I was away this is the layout that I came up with using that challenge.


My eldest son has a reading addiction and reads sooooooooooooooooooooooo many books. I can't keep up with it. Him and I got in and did a bit of a spring clean in his room not long after Christmas and I thought it would be a great idea to take a photo of his book case with his favourtie books. All I can say thank goodness for the Library or I would be broke. Though it is one thing I do love about him. Can you believe it, it is something the teachers actually complain about Donovan is that he reads to much. Lol. (I think I must be doing ok if that is what he is getting in trouble about) Loved using lots of different things on the page. I find it sometimes hard to use raw chipboard, I think you really have to have the right pattern paper and I thought I had found the perfect paper for raw chipboard, but also for the book photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment