Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mad about Scrappin texture pack

I was so excited when Leanne told me I was getting the Mad about Scrappin Texture pack to have a play with and see what I could come up with. I had a great play, in the pack included sand paper, bottle lid, bubble wrap, gutter guard, a little sponge, and some other bits and bobs. I loved playing and being challenge by all the bits in the pack. Go to the Mad about Scrappin facebook page for flog it friday and you purchase a pack there. Here are some of my layouts that I did


Here is a close up of my handmade embellishmetns. I love doing these lollipop flowers when I don't have the right colour embellishments. For those of you who don't know how to make them, you just cut paper into different size circles, scrunch them up, ink the edges, flatten them out and then glue them in a stack. Place a button in the middle and you have your lollipop flower



I loved this phot of Jordan. We were at a friends, and there daughter who is the same age as Jordan had a pink wig, so him being the clown he is put it on. I thought he actually looked quite cute considering he is a boy. The pink kind of suits him. LOL (don't tell him I said that)

Loved using all these things, I had so much fun, and made me think outside the square for my layouts. Loved the bright colours, but I think I have exhausted my stash of girl photos. LOL better have some friends over and take some photos. MMmm or invite my niece up so I can take photos of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment