Monday, February 27, 2012

A Christmas layout

Oh oh, I found a heap of layouts that I haven't shown on my blog, so I thought it is time to keep updating you with some of the layouts I have been doing. I must admit I did go through a stage of not doing any scrapping, not because of the lack of wanting, but just not being able to get any time to do any. But I have my scrapping mojo on and have certainly got back into it. I am a massive fan of the bunting, they just seem to fill a spot. I also love the bingo cards, I found from a shop, which I generally shop on facebook on Flog it Friday's, Mad about Scrappin these massive Bingo cards, they are just so cute, not sure what I am going to do with them yet, but love them and I am sure they will come in very handy in my next few layouts.

Well I hope you all have a great Monday. Fingers crossed I get all my house work done and can sneak in a layout.......Untill next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment