Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shell's Scrap Challenge

I went onto Mad about scrappins blog and they have teed up with Shells Scrap challenge and have some challenges that I found intriguing. I am usually not one to do challenges I just like doing my own thing. But found these challenges a bit of fun. You have 8 challenges to choose from and only need to do 4. This is my layout for the numbers challenge, I had to use 1 flower (I know I have more then 1 flower but some of it was the paper) 2 photos, 3 buttons, 4 journalling spots, 5 rhinestones or jems. So this is my layout, I had fun doing it, but found it hard fitting in that many journalling panels, so I used one for my title. The photos have a bit of an eerie back ground, we were silly and decided it would be a good idea to go to the park for a picnic when that big dust storm hit. It was the strangest day. You could see the dust storm coming. The kids had fun, but we did have to cut it short due to the dust storm

No comments:

Post a Comment