Friday, October 9, 2009

Mad About Scrapping Design Team Kit









These are some layouts I did for Mad about Scrappin's kit. These kits certainly challenge me, I love having loads of paper to use on layouts, Leanne we get only a few sheets so. it makes me think. I don't mind how they turned out, one thing I did discover, after 6 years of scrappin I never realised I like to put journalling on the right so In the just love to Play layout I kept wanting to put the journalling on the right side but there was the picture that i wanted to keep on the paper and if I put it on the right it would hide it. It drove me a little nuts. Things that you go through. I also love the little card I got out of the paper. I have been trying to get cards out of scraps so that I can put them away and then just crab one when one of the kids are invited to a party. Cards are just soooo expensive, I think it is a good trade off to justify spending money on scrapping stuff. LOL!!! Good excuse for me to the hubby!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Mel, love them all! Especially the "Love to Play" one, can't believe how big bubby is already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know can you believe that he is almost one now.

    ReplyDelete