Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kraft it up Sketch challenge

Well WOW was this an interesting challenge, Kraft it up site has a challenge where you are not allowed to use pattern paper. ARGHHHHHhh at first I thought no way I am not doing that, but then I started thinking how i have been really keen to use materials on my layouts, so I took a plunge, I have used that muslin wrap material I really enjoyed this layout, and it was easier then I had thought. Thanks Kraft it up for making me think out of the box.

3 comments:

  1. its gorgeous...so natural...have a great weekend...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome ...... absolutely stunning !!!! you have rocked this challenge ..hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is just absolutely beautiful! Love the cloth folded over. Nice vintage look...I love that kind of look! :)

    ReplyDelete