Thursday, July 8, 2010

50th Wedding Anniversary album


I am currently making a 50th Wedding Anniversary album for my in-laws. Here is one of my layouts that I have done for it. I am really enjoying doing this album.
I was somewhere talking to someone about scrapping this album and I was worried about how much it was going to cost with copying photos and I wasn't sure who does that, this person knew someone who did a photo restoration course and was told to actually take a photo of the old photos, especially if you have a good camera, well I tried it this week and I was really impressed with how the photos turned out, plus then I was able to decide on the size of photos and the other best thing I was able to crop into the photos. I will pop some of the photos on this blog so you guys can get a look at how the photos turned out. I think they turned out pretty good considering they are 50 year old photos

No comments:

Post a Comment