Thursday, March 25, 2010

A mothers Love


Here is another layout that I did at the retreat. This also was one that was a challenge. We recieved the tag, flower and ribbon, and we had to use negative space. I am really happy how this turned out.
I have been flat out. I have started teaching classes once a fortnight. It is certainly keeping me busy, but I am loving it and we have so much fun.The girls that come are great.
I am busy scrapping my monthly sketch for A2Z Scraplets. I really enjoy the monthly sketches on the blog. well worth to chekc it out. Keep an eye out I am sure my layout will be up here soon

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Mel - glad to hear the classes are going well.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page! Love the bookpaper behind the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a fun challenge, we'll have to get together to scrap again soon. I'm getting so bored of scrapping by myself!!! (But NOT bored of scrapping, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Mel, I just love the colours, and the lace is gorgeous, what a great photo.

    ReplyDelete