Saturday, September 26, 2009

I am in love

I caught up with a friend on friday and she had the new Fancy pants range, they are to die for. There is a gorgeous boy range called Rough and tough. I think it is the nicest range of boys I have seen for a very long time actually I think it is the nicest boy range that I have ever seen. The Halloween range, trick a treat is also gorgeous and we don't really celebrate Halloween but the colours on it were gorgeous so I bought it so that I can do other layouts with it. They also have a baby range. MMMMmmmm yummy. So now I have lots of new goodies to inspire me. I have already done a layout with the Halloween range. I have to wait though to take a photo as I kept getting glare off the photo. I need to wait for daylight. Stay tuned to check out the layout

No comments:

Post a Comment